DIY affordable homes. The new normal? Cornwall’s Community-Led Homes (CLH) Seminar
Register NOW to join us for Cornwall’s Community-Led Homes (CLH) Seminar:
Wednesday 21st October 2020 from
10.00 -14.30 via Zoom
Here’s what’s on offer ….
- Key note speakers from the National Community Land Trust Network and Homes England on current policy and finance
- How we did it? The story from an exemplary CLH project New Ground co-housing in Barnet managed by OWCH (Older Women’s Co-Housing)
- Progress news from local community-led and co-housing groups; and from projects just beginning their journeys
- Advice from Cornwall Council on support available for CLH projects
- Planning community-led homes in a climate emergency
- Practical advice on meeting biodiversity net gain requirements
- Review of the Government’s proposed changes of the planning system
There will be an opportunity at the end of the event to provide feedback including letting us know what more you feel Cornwall Community Land Trust’s CLH Enabling Hub can do to help you with your project.
We’re anticipating further announcements about the Community Led Homes Fund and other matters soon. So we’re keeping a flexible seminar programme to accommodate any news.
To register a place please contact us by 5pm Monday 19th October 2020 on with your name, address and the email you will be using to join the event. Please head your email CLH Seminar Registration.
Once we have received your request, we will forward you full details of the programme plus a link to the Zoom.
Please make sure you are able to join via Zoom as we regret we will not be able to accommodate other forms of access on this occasion.
We really look forward to seeing and hearing from you all at this first virtual event organised by the Cornwall CLT’s Community-led Homes Enabling Hub.